Please consider submitting an abstract about your work and expertise related to HPC.
Specifically, this can include:
- Applications of HPC
- Research done on HPC clusters
- Systems engineering (software, storage, network, etc.)
- Any other topic related to HPC
- 23 January 2024 – Abstract submission deadline
- 13 February 2024 – Notification about acceptance
- Approximately 15–20 minutes including discussion
- A0 (84,1 x 118,9 cm) – please bring a printed version of your poster (printing is not possible at ASHPC24)
Please download and use the ASHPC24 abstract template: ashpc24_abstract_template.zip
Follow the instructions in the template, i.e., name your files yourname.tex and yourname.pdf and include 1–2 optional figures (yourname_Fig1.pdf or yourname_Fig1.png, and yourname_Fig2.pdf or yourname_Fig2.png) and zip the files into yourname.zip
Upload your abstract via the "Submit new abstract" button below.
You'll first have to create an Indico account for the ASHPC events (just hit the "Submit new abstract" button below).
Once you are logged in, you'll see the submission form:
- Title *: Shortened Title (about 15 characters maximum)
- Authors *: Choose "Add myself" (so we will know who submitted the abstract)
- Comments: any optional comments
- Attachments: PLEASE UPLOAD BOTH YOUR: yourname.zip and yourname.pdf
- Presenting Author *: First Name and Last Name, Email Address, and Affiliation of the Presenting Author
- Scholarship: select if you would like to apply
- Presentation Mode *: Please select your preferred presentation mode (however, the program committee might change your presentation mode from oral to poster, if it should turn out that not enough time slots are available, or the other way around).
- Consent Publication *: You'll have to consent for both yourself and on behalf of all your co-authors that the abstract can be published in the "ASHPC24 Booklet of Abstracts" under a CC BY 4.0 licence (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/) if it is accepted for presentation at ASHPC24. If you do not agree, please do not submit an abstract.
- Consent Slides *: It would be nice if all presenting authors consent to have a pdf version of their slides made available only to the other participants of ASHPC24 via a password protected webpage. Of course this decision is up to you.
Scholarship for Students
If you are a student you may apply for a scholarship of 200 € for the conference. However, we cannot guarantee that you will receive the scholarship as it is limited to 7 students maximum and the students will be selected according to their abstract and their motivation letter.
Please upload your abstract together with a motivation letter and your enrolment confirmation until 23 January 2024, you need to prove your student status when you apply and by the time of the conference.
In the registration form please select the room category "Studio Klassik (students applying for scholarship)".
We will let you know by 20 February 2024 whether your application was successful (your fee reduces to 519 €) or not (your fee stays at 719 €).
Modifications / Updates / Withdrawal
After uploading your abstract you will get an automatic email confirmation.
You will also be able to see your abstract on the ASHPC24 "Call for Abstracts" page when you are logged in, and you can edit or update (or even withdraw) your abstract and the information provided in your submission form.